Business - BTEC Level 3
|Specific Course Entry Requirements|
|Examination Levels Offered||BTEC Level 3 Certificate (equivalent to A-E at AS Level)
BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma (equivalent to A*-E at A Level)
The BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate in Business aims to provide a broad educational base for further training, further education and employment within the Business sector.
The qualifications will develop learners’ abilities through the knowledge and skills gained in different parts of the programme.
The vocational context of the qualification provides learners with realistic work-based scenarios and projects.
Associated Course Costs
Students will be asked to buy the course textbook which will be approximately £20.00.
Students must study four Units
- Unit 1 - Exploring Business
- Unit 2 - Developing a Marketing Campaign
- Unit 3 - Personal and Business Finance
- Unit 8 - Recruitment and Selection Process
How is the course assessed?
- Unit 1 - Exploring Business - Internally Assessed Coursework Assignment
- Unit 2 - Developing a Marketing Campaign - Externally Assessed Controlled Assessment Case Study
- Unit 3 - Personal and Business Finance - Externally Assessed Written Examination
- Unit 8 - Recruitment and Selection Process - Internally Assessed Coursework Assignment
Units 1, 2 and 3 are mandatory Units and count towards 83% of the final grade.
Unit 8 equates to 17% of the final grade.